cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid amout due but still can't use the service.

Lynnmarquez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I already paid my balance past due and the status is now back to active but I still can't use the services, call, text, and mobile data. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

My name is Leonardo and it will be my pleasure to help you today.

In order to access and secure your account, please send me the phone number and 
the 4 digit PIN.
If you forgot it please send me e-mail address, last 4 digit of your credit/debit card 
account number or last payment date.

If you have any other questions, I am at your disposal.

Kindly
Leonardo CS Agent

@Lynnmarquez 

Can you call 611 from your phone and confirm it says Active status.

Can you confirm that you have tried resetting the network settings and also tried sim in another unlocked phone?

Lynnmarquez

Hi, thanks for replying. It's definitely not a device issue. It's actually saying I have used all my available minutes when in fact, I have an unlimited call and text in my plan. SORRY, i forgot to mention it at first.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lynnmarquez check the phone status, is that showing connected to PM network?  Any status bars? 

You have.chance to try the phone in another area?

Do you have another phone to test the PM sim card?   This can confirm if it is a device issue or not

Lynnmarquez

Thanks for your reply. I did it a couple of times already, but sadly, it didn't work. Even tried airplne mode but still.. 😥

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lynnmarquez 

Try rebooting your phone by powering it off. Hold down the power button and power off then back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.