cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PURCHASED ADD ON BUT NOT WORKING

ROB1764
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My 30 day plan was to expire on August 2nd at midnight, so I bought a $10 add on for 200 MG of data, but this morning, the 3rd, the website says my account has expired....didn't the add on would keep me having the ability to use 200 MB until it was all used up?    Like for the next few days?

11 REPLIES 11

gordone27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are not in the u.s then that add on is irrlelevent the u s data roaming is only good for the u.s. maybe see if you can get a refund or try a different plan.

@reeazally123  The US roaming add on only works in the US. Contact the moderators  by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators and typing in rep or human and follow the prompts to explain your issue and submit a service ticket. Explain that you made an honest mistake and the moderator may credit your account and cancel the add on. Your choices are to either purchase the 1gb data add on for $30 or ask the moderator to renew your current plan early or change your plan to the $40 so you will have 5gb for the next 30 days probably a good choice of plan for your needs.

@reeazally123 wrote:

hey I have on a 25 dollar plan ,it still on until 29th ja n, but I use up all the data 

so i buy u.s 20 add-on an it's not working

Maybe you need to elaborate a bit..... that SOUNDS as though you bought the $20 for 1GB of data, IN THE U.S., for 10 days, add-on.... did I read that correctly? That, and are you currently in the U.S.?

reeazally123

hey I have on a 25 dollar plan ,it still on until 29th ja n, but I use up all the data 

so i buy u.s 20 add-on an it's not working

@Algarui wrote:

I bought a 30$ add today. How long does it take to become effective at my phone?

thanks

@Algarui  It should be immediate. Did you restart your phone? Purchasing an add-on is a two step process. First you need to fund you account with the amount and then purchase the add-on. Did you purchase the add-on? If you have $30.00 in your account balance then the answer would be no.

Algarui

I bought a 30$ add today. How long does it take to become effective at my phone?

thanks

@ROB1764 wrote:

My 30 day plan was to expire on August 2nd at midnight, so I bought a $10 add on for 200 MG of data, but this morning, the 3rd, the website says my account has expired....didn't the add on would keep me having the ability to use 200 MB until it was all used up?    Like for the next few days?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ROB1764 wrote:

@ROB1764 Can you still make calls. Sounds like you phone hasn't finished completing your renewal. You need to let it finish otherwise you going to create more problems for yourself. Once the renewal is complete login and check if in fact you did purchase the addon.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gordone27  I'm sorry, but I fail to understand what your post says that was not said 40 minutes earlier by @computergeek541  the post right above yours.

When posting, please try not to repeat what has already been mentioned unless you are adding additional important or relevant information. 

gordone27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you need to make sure your account is active first, then you can use your add on

@ROB1764 wrote:

I am assuming that you have not paid for your renewal yet?  If that's the case, your add-on cannot be used unless your base plan is active.

GR
Mayor / Maire

No, for an add on to work the plan has to be active.  You should oad money on your account to get it active again and then the add on will work.  Most likely you already have data on your plan so the 200mb you purchased will stay there and roll over every month until its all used up

Need Help? Let's chat.