cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code.

Hardial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently have subscribed to Public mobile, and have problem with PUK code is what my phone is asking and the same sim have no problem with the other phone the sim have been tried on.

3 REPLIES 3

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hardial 

you can contact your old carrier and public mobile and give them your IMEI and they'll give it to you.

Only Public Mobile's moderators can give you this type of code, which the device manufacturer cannot. Public Mobile's moderators can be contacted at the following address:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Hardial hi if it's a samsung you can get a master unlock code from their online support

@Hardial wrote:

I recently have subscribed to Public mobile, and have problem with PUK code is what my phone is asking and the same sim have no problem with the other phone the sim have been tried on.

Is the message similar to "Enter SIM Unlock Network PUK"?  If you're seeing a message such as that, that means that your phone is locked to another carrier. You'll need to ask the carrier that the phone is locked to for assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.