cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi i lost my sim card and something went wrong

mikemobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when i input my new sim and requested email it gave error message this is new sim card xxxxxx--- but it was accepted the only problem is i got error message back to login

18 REPLIES 18

mikemobile

but i didnt put real sim number ---thanks

mikemobile

meow---all is good now

mikemobile

switched few numbers so it was not a worry for me if someone wants to stral it---but it was settled via moderator , it was easy but there was extra step for identification----when you change sim like i did i followed steps but got erropr page---but now all is great

mikemobile

i switched few numbers anyhow

mikemobile

never mind the mind reading just read properly as the moderator solved it----sorry to have not been clearer

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Wouldnt put it past them!!

@mikemobile wrote:

so what if i posted a sim card its a fake number the point is i cannot change sim with platform when i add my email i get error message back to login

it looks like the SIM number you posted earlier was a real one.  

@mikemobile wrote:

nothing was solved waiting for moderator obviosly people here are assume and are fixed on sim instead of reading anyhow waiting for moderator help

Keep monitor the Community inbox , the envelope on the top right.  PM support will reply you there.

It could be an easy fix for them, they can manually submit the SIM request for you

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mikemobile hi most of us don't have the mind reading course, maybe you should learn to explain yourself better!

mikemobile

nothing was solved waiting for moderator obviosly people here are assume and are fixed on sim instead of reading anyhow waiting for moderator help

mikemobile

never got logged in to begin with stop focusing on sim fool ---read the question and stop ass-U-ming your a fool just accept it

what you talking about go ahead try the sim fool as if i put ral sim

sum ass so much for your smart ass respons

mikemobile

look you are confused i never got in----the system gave me an error message when i wanted the email confirmation----it sent me back to login and never got no emails from public

mikemobile

not my real sim so if anyone wants to waste their time go ahead---so what if i posted a sim card its a fake number the point is i cannot change sim with platform when i add my email i get error message back to login

mikemobile

bro i did not swap nothing read properly man

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

That is probably why he can’t get his SIM to work because someone hacked it.

@mikemobile 

Click the down arrow in the circle bottom right of your user name.

Oracles could you please remove #

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes ripe for those sim pirates out there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mikemobile   Please modify your post to remove your SIM card number, it is dangerous to post it here

Just click on the down arrow and Edit Message

E-Comm-EditMessage.jpg

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you do swap SIM card? If yes, give it some time for system to refresh your account. Some 15-30 min, reboot and try again.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mikemobile hi so are you saying you where in your self serve account and successfully changed your sim card and now you can't get back in? just wait 15 minutes and try again ,do your services work now?also click on the down arrow on your post to edit your post delete your sim number since you are on a community web sight  that's visible to everyone 

Need Help? Let's chat.