Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROMOTION CODE HELP PLEASE!!

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello

I need help please

Today I convinced one of my friends to activate an account with PM. I have recently changed my phone so I was not able to have access to my PM account to get the referral code and get the benefit. When I was at the store, the lady told me could not help me at all since I needed the code but I have already worked for CS and I know that companies can make exceptions to make customers happy 

I am sad to know I cannot take advantage of that promotion since I was working hard promoting your company with someone I know, which took me time talking about the good service you provide.

Finally, from my computer I was able to have access... is there someone who can help me with this please? 😭

6 REPLIES 6

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's awesome that you were able to refer a friend!  😁

Your friend will now start enjoying the savings and perks that we all love.  Hopefully by opening a ticket you will still be able to get your referral.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yen 

When your friend contacts customer support have them also give the last 4 digits of your phone # alongside the referral code so that the CSA can confirm the correct code is being entered.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yen 

Are you referring to the $5 for 5 months ($25) credit?

No worries, the CS_Agent are very easy to deal with and can fix it if your friend contact them on this Community page.

Make sure your referral code when your friend is giving to the CS_Agent is correct. Common problems is mixing zero 0 with O, one 1 with I, and sometimes five 5 with S.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So you found your referral code in the upper right box of the overview landing page? Where it's always been?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@yen , if you are able to navigate the account login, then use the same username and password to login to my rewards.  At the bottom of the landing page of my rewards you will see your referral code.  Your friend will need to use the code to get the referral set up.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yen   No worry.  Have your friend who newly joined to open a ticket with PM for both of you.  They will usually able to able it back for you afterward

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.