cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK Code

eihab66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

My sim card was blocked and i require a PUK number. I searched up everywhere and all i got was i need to @CS_Agent and ask for a PUK. So im asking @CS_Agent can i have a PUK code please?

4 REPLIES 4

It's not clear yet whether tagging the moderator team is a different queue to a direct private message. A private message does save one step in that you provide some relevant info they do not need to request if you just tag.

I think tagging AND messaging should be avoided to reduce the possibility of a issue being assigned to two different moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Taekgun  I woudl remove the @ from your moderator note in future posts, as i believe it actually tags them which i do not think you are trying to do.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eihab66

To get in contact with the moderator you need to send them a message directly.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

EDIT: beaten to it by @mimmo

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

to contact teh moderator team you need to send tehm a private message.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.