cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM is xxxxxxxxx

PMservicesucks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow, PM is a xxxxxxxxx. @ I switched my parents cell over from Telus to PM, and full of regrets. First there is the login loop. Login and it takes you to... the login page! Then when I try to submit a ticket it says "404 not available". Like seriously? Finally, still no working Sim. It seems the port authorization apparently failed. Called Telus, and they said to call PM. Haha. Hours and days into active service, still just a login loop, 404 not available, and still no working SIM. I know its budget, but this is reminds me of the mobility equivalent of flair air. Question, how do I get either my SIM working, or B) a refund. Pretty hard to submit a ticket when it takes you to 404. Help

edited by computergeek541: inappropripriate language removed

4 REPLIES 4

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It's pretty basic service for a low price. But we're all here to help.

Sounds like you're in a loop so...  try clearing your browser cache history and cookies. Then close and re open your browser and try again. They will get a temp number but there's an option to port over the number. You must make sure their SIM cards from Telus are still in their phones so when Telus texts them they say YES to the port. Then when you see the Telus name disappear off their phone, the port is successful. Now, to do the other phone, I'd suggest using a different browser so you don't have cache issues. If you do, clear cache and try again.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PMservicesucks 

Try clearing the cache and go incognito on your browser.

Once you activated the SIM then reboot the phone by powering off then back on.

If that didn’t work, contact a CS_Agent by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@PMservicesucks 

Did you start or finish your activation in the pm app ? This is mandatory for the completion of an activation.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@PMservicesucks 

yes, you need to submit ticket, but submit by message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.