cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM changed plan price, then took old price on autopay, then suspended my account

Hola
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I send this to PM Customer Support?  Even getting this far has been super frustrating.

As the subject says:

PM increased the price of my plan

Then took the OLD price on auto-pay

Then suspended my account and my service

Big red exclamation mark after log in:   "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay."

What will happen next month?  Same awesomeness?

10 REPLIES 10

@killer23d 

I agree that much can't be expected. The CCTS will not investigate purely based on a price increase. A possible lack of notice of the increase is a different matter though, although all I would expect would be a one-time $3 credit and Public Mobile will then give verbal or written notice to the customer of the price increase.  I would suggest that it would be easier to get a CSA to possibly agree to such a one-time credit.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@killer23d 

He can't fix this one! I for one will not settle for anything but permanent revocation.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

killer23d
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No... it will be that super VIP customer service rep from Koodo reaching out. He gets the job to clean up the mess.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@killer23d 

Lol....this is going to be fun! Let's see how well Mr. Entwistle can limbo?!!

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

killer23d
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

File a CCTS complaint, Telus aims to settle CCTS quickly so they will bend over as much as possible, just don't expect a lot.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hola 

I take it you didn't recieve a text or email informing you of this unreasonable and unjust 30% rate hike to your $10 legacy plan increasing the price by $3 to $13? You are perfectly within your rights to complain to pm and the CCTS.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Hola   The rewards should all still be there but because of the 30% price hike for the $10 plan, it's essentially wiped out threee years worth of loyalty ($3) for customers on that basic plan.

You also need to login into the rewards page separately by clicking Access Rewards or My Rewards using the downward arrow under My Account.  Use the same login username/password as for the self serve account though.

edit: missed word added.

@Hola wrote:

Update:  rewards disappeared as well  (auto-pay, loyalty, refer a friend)

HI @Hola   So, it is not just a complain but a support ticket then.

Is your account back to active already?

Hola
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Update:  rewards disappeared as well  (auto-pay, loyalty, refer a friend)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hola   

Yes, there are number of  $10 plan users got the same experience.  Price increased to $13 but Autopay still take $10. 

To get your service back first, please manually top up the missing $3

To open ticket with CS Agent to make complain, please go to : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.