cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP!!

Baphomet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The last three weeks have been a headache, my new iPhone 14 ProMax was stolen from me, I've been made aware I have been paying my bills and my mother has double paid them as well. I would like to talk to someone to get those double payments worked out to be given credit to the months they can be used for. 

• Now that I have an Samsung Galaxy A15 loaner phone it doesn't support eSIM card, I got a regular SIM card but need help to transfer my account to this new SIM and new phone. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME😔
12 REPLIES 12

@Baphomet wrote:

I responded two minutes after receiving the message but I didn't get another response back??? đŸ„” 

Customer support agent hours don't last for 24 hours per day.  Likely, there were also other customers being responded to.  Hopefully, you'll received a response in the morning.

Baphomet

I responded two minutes after receiving the message but I didn't get another response back??? đŸ„” 

slusagm
Town Hero / HĂ©ro de la Ville

@CS_Agent  @Baphomet already sent you the message.  Can you check and help OP directly?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, or a ticket, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

You can also start a ticket by going to the option "Start a chat" in our website, the option is at the bottom of the page, as well you can send a private message to "CS_Agent" in case you have a concern that might need some more investigation.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

@Baphomet 

Make sure you login to your Apple account and change your password encase there are possible SIM swapping.

Also, click on Find My and you might locate where your iPhone is located.

Blacklist your iPhone so it is bricked.

Baphomet

No I can't get into my account it goes to a thing dumb a need to finish setting it up...?

Are you able to get into your account? If so, go to Profile on your left side and next page will bring up SIM number on right side, just change that.

Baphomet

I locked my iPhone on icloud and find my so phone is no good to then as of now but in needing to be my account working on this Samsung phone for now.  I'll try your suggestions and hope it works

Baphomet

Oops didn't mean to press that, no change yet

Baphomet

I sent a message to the link you sent, I am praying it works asap

slusagm
Town Hero / HĂ©ro de la Ville

easiest way is to ask. ro help to update the sim card number.  Message them as you cannot receive 2fa code via text 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Baphomet 

You need to be able to log into your account. Then if you can, click on the LOST PHONE box and it will block your other phone. Then I'd suggest changing as much information as you can on your account like a new email address, you can update the new SIM card as well.

If you can't log in, please contact a CS Agent to assist.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.