cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment and no add on

pablo2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to add US Roam-Talk Txt 3 GB to my account $33.60,  I'm also on pre-authorized payments .every time I went to pay I get a something went wrong notice ? so I kept trying 10 times It never added US Roam to my account.

After talking to credit card company the charges did go thru 10 times,can someone reverse 9 of the charges and add the US roaming to my account.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

dohnutt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pablo2 I just checked again, and my account had accrued $150 in credits because apparently the payment was working before, but the plan was not applying.

So I've just paid using my account credit, and it worked. Not great considering I just put $150 into my account, but at least the issue is solved for me. Hope it works for you too.

pablo2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will do , leaving for states tomorrow hopefully done by then.

Thanks.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

It looks like something of off with PM today. SO many complains regarding top up, add-ons and manual payments.

@pablo2  @dohnutt 

there's been a few reports of problems on the PM website while trying to make plan and add-on payments today. I'm certain they're working on it...don't keep trying to buy the roaming add-on...I spect it's been added to your account.

plan.jpg

dohnutt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Currently having the same issue. Perhaps it's a system problem right now. I just submitted a ticket and am waiting for help, I suggest you do the same as well.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pablo2 

you'll need CSA help for a refund. Top of this page click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA assistance.

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.