cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged!

Kodes100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I was cut off of a long distance call because Public Mobility said I had used ALL of my available minutes. I had not used ALL of my minutes! I had to pay $5.00 to make any calls today. Please tell me how to resolve this error. 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kodes100 

It sounds like you are on the $15 plan. Next time text your other party and have them call you if they are in Canada.

The $5 long distance Add-on are 500 minutes Canada Wide long distance calls.

If it is out of Canada to specific countries the rates will be different.

What country are you calling to?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

good workaround if you need to call so desperately , but too much work, buy addon and then arrange for refund after

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have $15 plan? Only 100 minutes available. Always check PM account before doing long distance calls.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That was a clever workaround to a problem that we see on occasion.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kodes100  are you with limited minute plan or unlimited minute plan?

if you are on unlimited minute plan, usually you just need to reboot your phone once and put a 1 in front of the 10 digits number.  There is no need to buy the $5 add-on 

Please open ticket with PM agent and they can likely reverse the transaction if you have bought it wrong

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.