cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

sultana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an auto payment setting and lately the system deducts overpayment of $226.00 instead of the original plan cost that I have assigned to.  

What to do to return the money to my bank account?

7 REPLIES 7

@sultana wrote:

its not manual payment. I dont know why this is happening but it happened last month and they refunded the money after 10 days! its frustrating that this keeps happening!

@sultana   so, you are very experienced with what need to be done  🙂

was it such a big amount charged last time, too?  did they explain what went wrong?

even they didn't tell you last time, I think you should ask this time and see what's wrong.  

@sultana wrote:

its not manual payment. I dont know why this is happening but it happened last month and they refunded the money after 10 days! its frustrating that this keeps happening!

@sultana 

I would not be very happy if this even happened once! But this happened previously?

Sorry to hear this. I think the only way to deal with this is submit a ticket and ask CSA why this would be happening.

Care to share what Public Mobile said when this happened the first time?

Have you checked everything is up-to-snuff with your credit card company?

Keep on the Customer Support Agents to see what they can tell you about why this could be happening.

Good luck!

@sultana...could you post a screen shot of your payment history for the last 30 days. Edit out any personal info.

sultana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@sultana   did you try to manual payment and accidentally clicked too many times?  I wonder how this happened.  If it is a screw up from Autopay, that is a big screw up.

Also, did you check Transaction History from My Account?  Check first, so you can send PM the screenshot as proof.

Once you have the screenshot ready, you can open a ticket with PM Customer Support Agent:

click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon.:

type: Overcharged

click contact Us

click "Click here to submit a ticket"

then follow the rest of the step

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sultana wrote:

I have an auto payment setting and lately the system deducts overpayment of $226.00 instead of the original plan cost that I have assigned to.  

What to do to return the money to my bank account?

@sultana are you actually being charged that or is that what you are seeing on your self-serve page?  If it is what you are seeing on your self-serve page this has been a known glitch for a long time.  Can you post a screenshot of your payment history with all of your personal information removed of course. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sultana 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.