cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged every month

MichaelG1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why am I getting an extra charge on my card? I am being charged $13 for my plan since I have $2 credit but am receiving $30 and $50 charges as well even thought they aren’t apart of my plan. Last month I received a $50 charge at the beginning of the month and yesterday a $30 charge along with my $15 plan. Why is this happening?

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Look at your payment history at PM account. If that charge is only on your credit card but not on your account then some fishy business is going on.

Are you sure that charge is from Public Mobile? Usually PM charges are with cents so round number is not easy to see very often.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@MichaelG1  check My Account, does Payment History shows those questionable charges?  if not , someone must have used your credit card and used it on another account.  

Gather the info from CC and open ticket with CS:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

First type Contact CS Agent,
then select the only choice there:  "Contact..",
from the list of ,  choose "Other"
finally click the the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MichaelG1  It impossible for pm to steal your money.. someone had signed up or used your card.. fraud is fraud.. don’t think PM is going to steal  a few bucks  and defraud  you.. look into the phone numbers.. etc you’ll figure it out 

Metal1967

@MichaelG1  That’s a lot of $  message csa makes no sense.. if you only have  one plan should not be hard to figure it out.. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

WOW...that's not good.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of the recent bill...delete any personal info.

edit'd...

if you're paying with cc / Visa debit, check your cc statement to see if those were actually charged to the card.

Metal1967

@MichaelG1  Contract a csa .. we are customers like you.. .billing enquires will not help in this form.. out of our control 

Need Help? Let's chat.