cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over seas and can't access my account

Stellastar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please let me know who I can privately message regarding my account ?  Ive had to create this one ti access Community as I urgently need to be able to bypass the new verification system with I did know about until yesterday to get back into my account to add money so it doesnt cancel out before I return in August.  

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Stellastar 

You can’t bypass the 2FA code if you are trying to login to your account but if you click on Resend Code. There is options to have it sent by email, text or call.

The other option is to call a toll free number 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your cell number and enable AutoPay, pay by CC or Debit.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you have a friend or family try for you from Canada????

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you "tried" to let them text you? Then a screen should allow you to do a "resend' and pick your email address to do so.  Give it try.....nothing to lose!!

lol oh duh sorry 1-855-4pu-blic

Stellastar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes thanks,  I have Skype where can I find the number ?   

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to call a North American toll free number? You can with a voip app like TextNow. Then if you know your 4 digit account pin you can use your registered card to make that payment. Or you can buy a voucher online and enter it in that toll free service. Or someone at home can run out to one of a few stores and use the real time payments method to add money.

Need Help? Let's chat.