cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Canada - Need to update payment info but cant receive one-time code for login

rixshoks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to update payment details for my father's account since the credit card has expired. But he is in India and cannot received one-time codes to log into his account. How can I update the payment for his account?

6 REPLIES 6

HI @rixshoks True, setting up Eversave needs your phone to receive the code

once setup, when you login again , then you have choice to send to email.  

rixshoks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

With the new website update, you need to setup credentials again using eversafe. And while doing that, the only option to receive codes is on phone and not in email. I have reached out to PM support via ticket. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rixshoks if you need have not create a EverSafe id yet, then yes, you won't be able to create the ID on the new My Account without the phone here, sending the code to email would not be a choice until a EverSafe id is setup

Please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@rixshoks wrote:

I am trying to update payment details for my father's account since the credit card has expired. But he is in India and cannot received one-time codes to log into his account. How can I update the payment for his account?

Do you have your father's email and can get his email? If you can, you click "resend" iron on login page and select "Email", then PM will send 2FA code to your father's email.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rixshoks - if you choose 'resend code', do you get the option to get it sent to email? That is, if you have access to the email.

OR, call # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device and load a voucher. But if he is in India, he doesn't need services ACTIVE anyhow. It can go into Suspended status up to 90 days. But after 90 days the account and phone number is lost/gone.

Locations to obtain some vouchers found here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rixshoks  You can try thru support to update credit card info long as you know his credentials for verification 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.