cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login

Tracyhardt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't login to my account even when I enter the code it just loops me back to the main page without signing me in.

I have transferred my phone number to a new carrier and want to ensure my Public Mobile account is cancelled but can't do that without logging in. Not sure what is going on?

4 REPLIES 4

Tracyhardt

I feel like I'm missing something.

I have my old public mobile simcard in my old phone. I still have data on this phone ie I can access my email websites etc. If my account was canceled wouldn't the data also have been canceled?

My newphone has the new carriers simcard and plan.

I just want to be sure I will no longer be billed by Public Mobile. I also have not received any confirmation from Public Mobile that my account has been  canceled.

@Tracyhardt 

The data that is showing is from the data app.

If you ported out, it should show the name of your new carrier on top of the phone or in the Cellular settings menu.

Tracyhardt

Ok makes sense but why do I still have data on my old phone?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tracyhardt - if you successfully transferred your Public Mobile number to another provider, then this is normal that you cannot log into My Account with Public Mobile. Because porting out automatically closes/cancels your account with Public and access to My Account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.