cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other plans not showing up

gsharzer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last fall I shifted my wife's plan from a $35 to a $15 plan, but I just checked her account and the reduction was never applied. I don't have proof of this because I literally just used the 'change plan' option on your website and expected it to work.

Now, when I'm trying to change it again, the cheapest option is $35. Yet I'm still on $15, so I know other options exist.

A) Is there any way of verifying why my wife's plan wasn't set at a lower amount last fall?

B) How can I change it now?

7 REPLIES 7

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

All available PM plans Do show up.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gsharzer wrote:

Last fall I shifted my wife's plan from a $35 to a $15 plan, but I just checked her account and the reduction was never applied. I don't have proof of this because I literally just used the 'change plan' option on your website and expected it to work.

Now, when I'm trying to change it again, the cheapest option is $35. Yet I'm still on $15, so I know other options exist.

A) Is there any way of verifying why my wife's plan wasn't set at a lower amount last fall?

B) How can I change it now?

@gsharzer You were probably looking at 4G plans and that's why you don't see 15$ plan.. Switch to 3G and you should see it..

Couple comments
- This is self serve service and I would not wait few months to verify change worked. It might be site issue, it might be that you did not do something properly. 

- I generally always take either screenshot or copy of chat if I talked to customer service so I have some proof

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gsharzer if you find it's not a browser/website issue, you can contact the online agents to investigate for you..

Ticket can be opened through the chatbot -  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@gsharzer 

try this...

refresh.jpg

planupgrade.jpg

Select the 3G option...then use the little down/up arrows to find your desired plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gsharzer sound like the plan could have been changed and you were just reading old cached info 

Login My Account again using Incgonito mode, check what is showing as current plan.

Also, go to payment page and check how much PM last charged you, $15 or $35?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gsharzer  When you want to change a plan got to self serve plan add on tab and use the arrow to cycle thru 3G plans and 4G plans 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677020613276.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

adding it’s always best to change plan on renewal so you don’t lose out on your current cycle 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gsharzer  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1677020260103.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.