cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering sim card taking way to long

Deeschmizz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey. I dropped my phone off my local wharf and it sunk to the bottom of the lake.  I ordered 2 sim cards off Amazon because I literally cannot buy one in person ANYWHERE!  it's now been almost a week and it's not going to arrive until the 12th.  I run my business through my phone is there anyway I can temporarily use an old sim or something because this is running my business into the ground... Please help...

@

12 REPLIES 12

@Deeschmizz 

...Message me with your mailing address and I'll post it tomorrow am.

edit'd...

I sent you a message...check the little envelop icon on top right side of the page. If you reply to that message with your mailing address, I'll ship right away.

@Deeschmizz wrote:

That would be amazing if you sent me one.  I would return the favor upon arrival of my own.

Glad friendship made here...

@hairbag1 no 3 weeks delivery like PM?  LoL

Deeschmizz

That would be amazing if you sent me one.  I would return the favor upon arrival of my own.

@Deeschmizz 

If you like, I can stick it in the mail to you today...you'll likely get it within early next week as I'm in west Koots.

PM me your mailing address if'n you want it...(no charge either !!)

There don't appear to be any corporate stores near you according to the find a store link down below. The closest are Kamloops and Kelowna. Not even Vernon.

@Deeschmizz 

did you try calling these Telus stores and see if they have any PM sim cards?

2991 10 Ave SW #200, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 3J9  250-833-1868

1151 10 Avenue Southwest #130 Piccadilly Mall, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 1T3   250-832-9392

Deeschmizz

It's arrival date is the 12th

I'm located in salmon arm, bc.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deeschmizz   ordering from Amazon should be ok.  Did Amazon show you the arrival date before you order? It is shipped by Amazon when you order from Amazon, so, it shouldn't have any delay

Honest, getting it instore would be the best but seems like there is no stores close to you.  Where you are at anyway?  Let us know, many regulars here have extra SIM card and maybe they can help.  

Deeschmizz

I'm located near salmon arm, bc.

Deeschmizz

As I said, in person they are available nowhere in person.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Deeschmizz hi do you have a koodo or telus store near you? they are available there, just phone ahwad to make sure they are in stock 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately...you need a new sim.

Where are you...maybe a Forum member near you has one to spare.

Need Help? Let's chat.