cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Mobile Phone track

Lautaro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

On the 14/01 (three days ago) I ordered a refurbished Samsun Galaxy S9. I want to know how I can track that order, being that is far more valuable than a simple SIM card I think it is prudent to have the chance to track the order and make sure to be home when it arrives. 

Thank you, 

Bests. 

4 REPLIES 4

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lautaro  No need to worry you'll get a email with tracking information once it is processed. Link below in FAQ section says it is shipped via Canada Post or UPS.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/certified-pre-owned-phones

Today is only Monday. They don't work weekends. Patience it should be soon!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lautaro 

you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • order number,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lautaro     There should be a tracking # in the email confirmation you should have received.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lautaro 

It usually takes 10 days for the phone to arrive, as per this page https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/certified-pre-owned-phones

If you wish to, you can get request a shipping status update from a PM agent by sending a private message to CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.