cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a number

lisamacd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

my acct has been suspended for 1 day and I am trying to port my number to another carrier. In order to do this I need my account to be activated for 24 hrs so the new carrier can port my number out.

please contact me at 

xxxxxx per Luddite 

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

meta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need your account to be active to be able to transfer your number, so you would have to pay for another month of service in this case. There is no other way to do this and you should not be leaving your email on a public forum.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lisamacd 

your account with public mobile is have to be Active to you can post out... before you port out do removed your Autopay from your account

if you needed to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

maybe they have another option for you.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lisamacd   

you are the only one able to help in this case

you need to reactivate your account first.  ONLY Active account could be ported out

Change your plan to $15 first.  Click Change now.  If PM does not automatic charge the account, then do a manual payment for $15.  Make sure the account is active and then you can continue with your porting out request

Please note there is no partial refund.  You are activating for this 1 or 2 days for porting, account will be closed after porting success.  No refund on unused days 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lisamacd : No can do. All providers need an active account to port out of and in to. Multi-tiered providers might be able to port while suspended. Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile can.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lisamacd   Please use the downward arrow on your post and remove your personal info there first.

You'll need pay at least $15+tax to reactivate your account in order for the porting to proceed unless you are porting to either Telus or Koodo.   There is no partial/pro-rated amounts you can pay as this service is prepaid.

Need Help? Let's chat.