cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops there was an error. Please try again later”

Gibberish00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is really stupid. I’ve tried to renew my account several times and it keeps saying there’s an error. There is enough funds in my account and the information is correct. I’ve checked several times. I even tried my credit. 

I’ve tried “simon” and I tried calling telus. 

also this website is frustrating, it sometimes doesn’t load or takes me too a blank page. This is the kind’ve $&#% that makes me want to get a different carrier. 

10 REPLIES 10

Because it's a horrendously poorly designed and implemented site.

Gibberish00

try going on incognito mode. I don’t know why or how but it did work! 

Gibberish00

Thank you. This ended up working for me (incognito mode) 

Gibberish00

Hey everyone, it ended up working and I renewed my payment or account, whatever you want to call it. All I did was go on incognito mode. 

thanks guys. Sorry for being salty. Just got frustrated

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Gibberish00 

tried use browser Microsoft Edge from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and check your browser update is up to date.

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

maybe your account may be locked fraud, contact support team by CS_Agent  to reset.

tydaisy1

Mine is doing the same thing! So frustrating! 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

When you say 'There is enough funds in my account' the only thing you have to do is to activate autopay and at renewal day payment will take care of itself.

Some people report issues accessing their account or updating their CC info. Usual remedy is to use different browser or incognito/private mode on computer and not phone. Sometimes few page refreshes remedy this issue too.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gibberish00 , if you have enough funds in the account ahead of the renewal date, the system should convert the necessary funds into a successful renewal without any further intervention.  Auto payment with a credit card allows the system to draw funds from the card on renewal night when there is inadequate funds in the account to complete the renewal.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gibberish00   Just want to confirm , are you trying to renew manually or is today is the renewal date and account supposed to be renewed by Pre-authorized payment?

If account supposed to be renewed by Pre-authorized payment today and you still have service, please leave it alone as the renewing might be still in process

If you are renewing manually, your account is current suspended and you do not have any service now, please try to login to My Account again using Incognito mode or try to use a completely different browser, Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  It should work that way

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can also pay using your on file credit card by dialing 611...you'll need your PM pin number.

Need Help? Let's chat.