cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg

Bagzz1025
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Holy man this company is messed up, I literally just spent hours getting back into my account and now it’s saying my password won’t work that I just changed and won’t let me reset it . And I’m trying to change my number and you guys just stop replying 

7 REPLIES 7

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 

Right move!!

those you moved, it won't count for sure? I see some people just come and repeat what everyone said hours ago to  get extra posts for rewards

(Yes, you can move this post  to the Lounge , I am not trying to steal post for rewards)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bagzz1025   for some reset , resetting password and unable to get back in is a very common problem.  Don't know why but it is what it is.

Open a ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to reset it for you.  That usually has no problem.

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

• First type: "Forgot log in information"
  • Then Click "Contact Us"
  • Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

angie45

Are you registering a new phone/plan or an existing user?

Bagzz1025

It locked me out AGAIN !

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try a different device or a different browser or use incognito mode.

angie45

Very sorry to hear this! Were you already registered with Public, or are you trying to get a new number from Public as part of the registration process?

Need Help? Let's chat.