cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtain a refund

gratan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my plan from 15 dollars to 25 dollars. 

Now, I m being charged 15 dollars and 25 dollars on my credit card. 

Can you please expalain and give me the refund for 15 dollars. 

Thank you, 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gratan : Pro-rating is when the provider calculates the amount of days on both sides of a change of the paid term.

Maybe you could post a screen shot of your Payment history from here...not the payment card.

You can "cancel" simply by not paying or transferring your number out to another provider.

@Dunkman 

Can you do a thread split and edit some personal info? Please and thank you.

gratan

" @gratan : Doing a change now starts a whole new term and you pay for it all up front. There's no pro-rating here. You won't get credit for the unused part of the old $15 plan."

What do you mean by pro-rating

I am not quite understanding if I clearly made the change to my plan in December why am i being randomly charged in January. 

Can you please tell me how to cancel my service for the future?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gratan : Doing a change now starts a whole new term and you pay for it all up front. There's no pro-rating here. You won't get credit for the unused part of the old $15 plan.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

When you changed did you not take the option for it to change at the beginning of your next cycle? If you made the change, say a day after, your cycle you would be charged $15 and $25. The plans are P R E P A I D. So the change initiated a new charge. 

gratan

Hey, I actually changed my plan last month and had made the payment. But still am being charged 15 dollars this month. I chose to change now 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@gratan wrote:

I have changed my plan from 15 dollars to 25 dollars. 

Now, I m being charged 15 dollars and 25 dollars on my credit card. 

Can you please expalain and give me the refund for 15 dollars. 

Thank you, 

@gratan When was you plan renewal date? When did you change plans? Did you choose to change now or change at next renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.