cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port from Bell did not work

LorraineField
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to port my number from Bell about 7 days ago.  I can SMS and call other Public Mobile users but I am unable to send SMS or call people on Bell.  Can someone please help with porting my number?  

To make this more complicated, I am unable to sign into my account since the one time code never comes to my phone so I cannot confirm my account.  I did send a message to CS_agent but have yet to get a reply.  

Thank you

Lorraine

6 REPLIES 6

hi @LorraineField they usually reply in 2 or 3 hours.  Check the Community inbox for the reply. If not reply after 4 hours, message them again 

LorraineField

I have submitted a ticket with the first link you provided.  Hopefully the team will respond quickly and can get the service working properly.  Thank you again for the support.

hi @LorraineField no transfer on record means if is completed. I think yours is not a port problem but an account setup problem.   Check with support agent, please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LorraineField

Is there a way to contact the porting group for support?  The number provided in a private message indicates there is no transfer on record.  Does that mean there is porting request in the Public Mobile system?  Any suggestions would be welcome.

LorraineField

Only from Public Mobile.  If someone from Bell calls me it does not work

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @LorraineField can you receive inbound calls??

Sond like the number not ported yet.  But check with PM porting support team and confirm.   I will send you the number to PM Porting support team  Please check your community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.