cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Debbie16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.  At 14:21 this afternoon (Mar 9), I applied to change my subscription to the promo Canada wide 34.00 for 3 months but I meant to sign up for the 39.00 Can/US international one.  I did sign up for the latter one but want to be sure that the 34.00 one (plus tax) is reversed.  Can you please tell me if it can be reversed?   Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

@Debbie16 wrote:

Hello.  At 14:21 this afternoon (Mar 9), I applied to change my subscription to the promo Canada wide 34.00 for 3 months but I meant to sign up for the 39.00 Can/US international one.  I did sign up for the latter one but want to be sure that the 34.00 one (plus tax) is reversed.  Can you please tell me if it can be reversed?   Thank you

Did you perform an immediate change or was a change scheduled?  If a change was scheduled to the $34 plan, going back intot he change subscription option and selecting a different plan will replace the previously scheduled change.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I doubt agent will reverse your incorrect subscription. You can try to talk to them...

If you signed up for one plan but then change it for another one you WILL be charged twice. Try to get refund opening a ticket.

Open a Ticket  through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type ‘ticket’ and follow prompts. Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

Need Help? Let's chat.