cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number no longer working for receiving calls and texts.

kdawson27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I got my phone number transfered and a new simcard set up at wallmart the other day. However, i have since noticed that I am no longer recieving calls and texts, I can call other people and my data is working but thats it. It was about 5 days ago now, trasferring from fido. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

Unfortunately, responses are in 3-5 days at this point. Volume of support requests are much higher than normal.

kdawson27

How long does it typically take for a mod to reply? I am currently seeking employment so having a functioning phone is very helpful.. 

kdawson27

Awesome thanks so much! Have contacted mod. 

@kdawson27 wrote:

So I got my phone number transfered and a new simcard set up at wallmart the other day. However, i have since noticed that I am no longer recieving calls and texts, I can call other people and my data is working but thats it. It was about 5 days ago now, trasferring from fido. Please help!

No longer or was it never working since you activated Public Mobile?  Please follow the instrutctions for moderator assistance mentioned previously. If your incoming services never worked with your Public Mobile service, your Fido service should still be receiving all incoming calls and texts.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

contact mod  remember to restart phone too   🙂

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Your port-in has stalled and you will moderator assistance. Send  a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, PIN and an explanation. Include the following info:

• PM SIM card number
  • your Fido account number, exactly as shown on your bill
  • Fido phone number
  • the account holder's name, exactly as shown on your bill
  • an Alternate Phone Number; someone else’s, not your own

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.