cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number attempted to port out to Freedom mobile but freedom mobile failed porting

Mparvez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!! I attempted to port my number out to Freedom mobile. However the port out was successful from Public but Freedom lost my number and is saying to contact public mobile to recover my number. Please help!! Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mparvez 

Is your pm account closed? Or can you log into it?

@esjliv 

Hahaha…thanks for the catch.😉

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Mparvez 

I think Freedom is giving you the runaround.

Make sure your PM account is Active and go back to Freedom to restart the porting.

Remember to keep your PM SIM in your phone and wait for the text confirming you are porting over to PM with YES. You have 90 minutes to reply or porting will be cancelled again.

@BKNS27 i think you meant " porting over to FREEDOM with YES".

@Mparvez - are you still able to log into your Pubic Mobile My Account? If so, then if it is Active contact Freedom to start the porting process again.

If the Public Mobile account is suspended you'll need make a manual payment to reactivate to make the status Active to port out. Best to change the plan to the $15 one first, so you can spend less amount of $s.

Do you still have the Public Mobile SIM card, you'll need that to approve the text from Public (as @BKNS27 mentioned in their post).

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mparvez 

I think Freedom is giving you the runaround.

Make sure your PM account is Active and go back to Freedom to restart the porting.

Remember to keep your PM SIM in your phone and wait for the text confirming you are porting over to Freedom with YES. You have 90 minutes to reply or porting will be cancelled again.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mparvez  If port out was successful pm wouldn’t have the number , I think this is something freedom has to help with 

Need Help? Let's chat.