cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number associated with account is different from my actual number

diegoad_v
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I created this account with number A (which I use to log in aswell) but when I go to profile settings there is number B.

I would like to change it so number A appears as the one on the profile settings too.

Both are under my parents name so might have to do something with it.

6 REPLIES 6

diegoad_v

When I try to update it to the one I'm using it says ''An existing EverSafe ID already exists with this phone number. ''

@diegoad_v 

one phone number can only be used to receive 2FA security code for one account, ie, it cannot be used to receive 2FA code for 2 accounts.  Any chance you have more than one PM accounts?

@diegoad_v  Go back into your account where  it says manage ever safe and update to the one your using . You must have lifted any bet over and that was your temp PM number 

diegoad_v

diegoad_v_0-1692584393006.png

Basically the title, my actual number is different from the one in the Manage EverSafe ID.

There is a way to fix this?

diegoad_v

Hey!

I meant the current phone number in the profile page is not the same one as the one I use to log in.

I just deleted the current phone number inside the "Manage EverSafeID" but when I try to use the right number, it says it is already linked with another account???

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@diegoad_v 

you meant the alternate phone number? or you meant the number you use to receive 2FA is not your own phone number?

If you meant the number to receive 2FA, go to Profile page, click Manage EverSafe ID and ou can update the number there

If you meant the Alternate number, then just click the pencil to the right of it to update

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profilehttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile

Need Help? Let's chat.