cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are glitching

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Seems like notifications are glitching and just completely inaccurate for example this customer posted a thread 30 mins ago 

Handy1_0-1728325527738.png

And then shows in my notification they replied 29 mins ago even though it just popped up and yet no reply at all . But there thread showing as a notification 

that’s not all other notifications from almost n hour ago are appearing in pop up notification feed that have already popped up and passed . I think the sites is about to crash and blow up . Buckle up all and everyone get down LOL

6 REPLIES 6

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yeah i sometimes get multiple pop ups for the same noti that ive already seen. 
Agree it could use some maintenance, not sure if they care enough to do it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Here’s another example it’s like they system burbing and putting reply is the wrong order to of who replied first 

Handy1_0-1728327180170.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yup. My 'bell' shows 3 notifications but 'recent notification' are empty.

hi @Handy1 

for me,  it has been on and off for couple days 

@AK32  Definitely time for more maintenance on the site I’m still getting notification that where from yesterday so strange haven’t experienced this before 

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ive experienced some glitches with the notifcations before too, like not getting a notification when someone replies, etc.  But its usually resolved itself. The site isnt the best but i dont think its going to crash lol

Need Help? Let's chat.