cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification and Pop Up alert to Bravos broke?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

I still receive notification and pop up to other replied the posts I subscribed.  But look like the notification and pop up to bravo (about someone bravoed my posts) are not working.  Anyone same issue?

20 REPLIES 20

HI @softech   now mine is working too.  Thanks!!

@softech , mine started working a few days ago! So far it is… but I forgot where this post was! 🤣

@hTideGnow @LitlLdy   mine work fine now.  PM reset my profile  Please check yours

HI@LitlLdy @softech , same for me, no change

@LitlLdy   speed wise,  I think is ok for me.  I actually think it loads slightly faster.  There are some odd moments it loads slow, but it is understandable, the posts and traffic in one day after the upgrade is easily the traffic the whole week pre-upgrade LoL

@softech wrote:

thanks @LitlLdy for confirming

I messaged agent, they acknowledged they received my message.  But no update since

let me know if yours got fixed

@softech , nope mine isn’t fixed, no popup alert for bravos.

Also, after the new PM design even replying to messages on the forum posts it loads very very slow when selecting reply for the message box to open on posts! At this point I’m not even sure if I care anymore! Theres to much disappointment for me & to many issues that make it so I do not want to be here! No one asked us what “We the Customers “ want! We (the unpaid employees) are a huge part of what keeps PM going. Just my opinions though!

thanks @LitlLdy for confirming

I messaged agent, they acknowledged they received my message.  But no update since

let me know if yours got fixed

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy   you have the same problem ? just the alert or you avatar missing "My Profile" link too?

@softech , popup alert for bravos. Have avatar, mail icon & so on all normal looking. 
half asleep. 1am here!

@LitlLdy   you have the same problem ? just the alert or you avatar missing "My Profile" link too?

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy 

so, you have this problem only on iPad? but iPhone works?

@hTideGnow , I don’t know. I don’t use my iPhone online for anything except banking apps if necessary when I am out. My iPad has a much bigger screen so I always use it instead. Makes more sense to me. 😊

HI @LitlLdy 

so, you have this problem only on iPad? but iPhone works?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI All, 

I still receive notification and pop up to other replied the posts I subscribed.  But look like the notification and pop up to bravo (about someone bravoed my posts) are not working.  Anyone same issue?

@hTideGnow , it’s broken for me to on my iPad! 😕

thanks @hycm53  for confirming,

neither phone nor laptop works 

@softech  Guess it can only be expected to have some glitches along the way , but I’m gonna give you another bravo just for funzies  now  evn if it don’t pop up it still counts on profile I suspect 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI All, 

It pops up for me. I use laptop. 

@Handy1 thanks for testing.  

yes, it is broken for me  😞

HI @Handy1   you deserve one for the big help!!

@softech  It popped up so appears to be working on my end 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  And @softech  i think mine are working  feel free to give me som bravos and I’ll report back 😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow  I have the same problem.

I played around with the notifications but nothing helped.  Yes, other notifications work, just not who bravoed

Need Help? Let's chat.