cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has been a week without help to my issue. Can someone post the link to PM the agent?

REPO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a plan a week ago but still cannot log into my account.  And without logging in, I can't really do anything.  Very frustrating.

3 REPLIES 3

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@REPO the first step is to give us some details.  Many things can be fixed by explaining what is going on and what you have tried to resolve it.  What is the login issue?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@REPO - are your services working? What does is say when you call 611?

For your reference, you can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support agent' to Contact a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster  use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@REPO   but is your phone service working?

What are you trying to do on My Account?

And you cannot login to My Account.  What the error your got?  was it trying to send you a code and you cannot receive?

Give us more details for us to help

Need Help? Let's chat.