cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not on Sale Phone Sale?!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

What gives? So Public Mobile sends out promotional emails marketing an early Black Friday sale offering $30 and $60 off two different phones (ZTE Cymbal 2 and Samsung A13) yet they are not on sale on the website? Seriously who's running the marketing department? 🙈🙉🙊

Edit:

Sale prices now updated online.....caution this deal requires you to either activate with the email used for the phone order or the email on your self serve account if you recieve the promotional email from public mobile with the same email address. YMMV......TARGETED!!

Screenshot_20221115_184415_Chrome~4.jpgScreenshot_20221115_184427_Chrome~3.jpg

Screenshot_20221115_182535_Gmail~2.jpg

Screenshot_20221115_184211_Gmail~2.jpgScreenshot_20221115_182513_Gmail~2.jpgScreenshot_20221115_182600_Gmail~2.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy   coming from iPhone , Alcatel 1B would not be a good Android experience. Make sure you know Android phones are much much better than Alcatel  LoL

@hTideGnow , I know that I used to always use Android phones but the Alcatel 1 b was all I could afford right now as far as a smart phone & I can’t be without a phone. For me personally nothing compares to iPhone. It’s simple & easy to maintain. Along with my iPad.

HI @LitlLdy   coming from iPhone , Alcatel 1B would not be a good Android experience. Make sure you know Android phones are much much better than Alcatel  LoL

@darlicious wrote:

@LitlLdy 

Not one from pm but from B&H....my Google pixel 3.

@darlicious , Ahhh, thank you! I’ve been eyeing the google pixel 6 on sale which looks pretty good compared to all the phones I’ve looked at so far, especially price wise & google pixel has good reviews but…. I’m having difficulty leaving iPhones 😆. Unfortunately the battery on mine after 7 years is dying & not affordable to get a new iPhone! In the perfect world I’d get the iPhone 14! I purchased the Alcatel 1b on here which is ok but I don’t like it with me coming from my iPhone but the Alcatel was a really good price so I will keep it for an extra phone to use once my iPhone finally dies! I’m thinking I should also have the ZTE Cymbal 2 that so on sale which would be perfect as a basic phone!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy 

Not one from pm but from B&H....my Google pixel 3.

@darlicious Hey, what would you say is your favourite phone so far that you’ve purchased & used?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mchstrcy 

Me too! I love it....buy a Sim card and get a free phone!

mchstrcy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

website is now updated with correct prices.. I just ordered mine.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Patchio 

I have to agree. Any deal posted or emailed; you have to fight for it with a CSA. A continual state of confusion and self inflicted  incompetence. What a way to go. I am still wondering if I will see my $20 of $25 of the last RAF. Why does the average customer know more what they are being offered or entitled to, than a CSA? Shouldn’t Jade be developing customer friendly  patches  and direct the CSAs to use them appropriately?

Something needs to change at PM, to improve the overall morale. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mchstrcy 

Yes I inquired earlier and customer support had no idea what I was talking about? Lol...then again that often happens? 🤔

mchstrcy

I had the same issue. I opened a ticket and Customer Support said they are working on it and the website should be updated "soon" to reflect the sale prices. It sounds like they sent the black friday email out a bit too early before they had made the website changes.

mchstrcy

I had the same issue. I opened a ticket and Customer Support said they are working on it and the website should be updated "soon" to reflect the sale prices. It sounds like they sent the black friday email out a bit too early before they had made the website changes.

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

It's almost like the right hand running PM doesn't know what the left hand is doing, leaving the person in the middle looking incompetent and unprofessional. 

And a significant number of PM users won't mind as long as they continue to get loyalty rewards, referral bonuses, and Christmas/Holiday bonuses.

After all, why fix any of the systemic issues plaguing PM when you can simply throw out a few distractions, earn some goodwill, and continue pretending everything is fine. It's worked out quite well these past few years, so why change when the system isn't completely broken.

Need Help? Let's chat.