cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not in service

Jessica111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my phone on august 18th, it's now august 19th and I have no cell phone services. My bank account shows it went out and the website for Public Mobile shows it was paid...But I have no cell service. It shows full bars, but says I have no service when I try to make a call. No one can call me, they don't get voicemail, just says this number is no longer in service. 

Someone please explain what I can do!!!! Does Public Mobile have a phone number I can call!?

10 REPLIES 10

@Chalupa_Batman- Yes they did say bank account. I suppose it could be Visa Debit (or Mastercard). I wonder if they have a chargeback method as well. I'm guessing so.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your intent. I was simply saying she clearly made a comment that her bank account was charged. 🙂 

Unless @Jessica111 I am assuming incorrectly. Was it an actual credit card problem and not a bank account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jessica111 

call 1-855-4PUBLIC, follow the prompt to enter your number, if the recording tells you your next renewal date is Sept , then your renewal was ok and just a service problem.

@Chalupa_Batman- The intent of my question was if they had a credit card problem and the bank did chargebacks thinking everything was fraudulent and this place was impacted then the service would be halted regardless of a recent transaction.

@MetaMorpheusMob , @Jessica111 said "My bank account shows it went out". It has nothing to do with a credit card.

But you may have something about a SIM problem. They do fail after a long time.

@Jessica111 Please submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jessica111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did that already. Tried all the troubleshoot stuff. Been with Public Mobile since last fall, never had this problem until now. The number I have was one from Public Mobile

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica111  Try rebooting the phone 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you need a reboot. Or you can go into network settings and remove automatic and pick Public Mobile then reboot. Should work.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Have you recently dealt with a credit card problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.