cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my USA call

paulet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please note from this morning I dont had any access to my USA talk. 

7 REPLIES 7

Which country are you in while making the call?

AE_Collector

@paulet wrote:

my munber to USA Florida 786 or 

@paulet...So did you finally get it to work ?

paulet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my munber to USA Florida 786 or 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@paulet wrote:

@paulet...which Public Mobile plan do you have ? Only the current $50 plan has Canada and US calling while you're in Canada.

You can also get one of the add-ons listed below to be able to call US while in Canada. Those add-on minutes don't expire until you use them...even if that takes several months or more.

400 International Long Distance minutes
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela....$15
200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes...$8

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Oh one more thing, does your plan include USA calling? I didn't consider that one. In that case you should definitely contact moderators to sort it out. In a meantime you can use textNow, you'll get free alternative number, your choice if it's American or Canadian with unlimited talk and text to both USA and Canada. If you restrict data it will use very little data we're talking about 1 meg daily

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

To use is roaming you must be in usa. If you are in USA, can you please enable roaming and if it still doesn't work try selecting providers manually. Try att or I believe t mobile

I suspect that you got a wrong adon. If that is case, not all is lost you can contact moderators by clicking on the question mark and ask them to manually remove that adon and credit you the money so you can buy the proper one.

If I'm wrong and you actually got the long distance, can you check if you actually purchased it? It's a two step process, when you want to buy it it takes you to the payment section, after you put money on the account you have to go back and make the actual purchase.

If you did that and it's still not working, please contact moderatorsThey should be able to help

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paulet wrote:

Which USA talk?

- calling from Canada to USA number?

- OR calling USA number while roaming in USA?

Need Help? Let's chat.