cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to select my address

Pdefoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently got a new credit card and Public Mobile is telling me an 'Update is required" for my address. However, when I go into my account information, I am unable to select/change my personal information (Name, address, alternate number).

This is what my current address is listed as:
"Update required, Update required, Province, Postal Code" 

I'm trying to update it but I am unable to even select the field, please help!

12 REPLIES 12

Dial 611 and enter the voucher there. That is a little advantage of some voucher sellers, Paypal. Not sure what you have to wait for.

Adding - which online voucher seller did you use?

@Pdefoe PayPal?? activate by PayPal or what??

Pdefoe

They're saying it's a technical engineering issue. So they forward me to the voucher website and I use my paypal instead....still get declined by the security system. Lucian from PM is at a loss 😅
So now I have to wait 24 hrs and try again

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I think the name and address information has more relevance than in the past.  When updating the credit card information, name information is not required.  I happen to think that it is being pulled from data within the account.  Ditto for matching up the billing address to the credit card.  

Do you know your 4 digit account pin? If so then you can dial 611 and pay using the new credit card. Or buy vouchers in lots of stores or online and use 611 without needing your pin. Or use the real time payments option in some stores.

Pdefoe

As of yesterday my services are "On Hold". Changed my credit card info perfectly fine, but then told me they cannot process the payment at this time. 

So I realized I needed to update my address, but just can't select the thing! lol

That is an odd problem but it actually has no bearing on your credit card as you saw. Is your account active?

@Pdefoe  Then get support to help you update it 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pdefoe

Thanks everyone for the speedy responses! Unfortunately I have done those methods (and even have my new card confirmed on my profile). I just can't physically select any account info to edit, I've added a pic that shows my mouse cursor as just a 'stop' sign. This leaves me unable to select or alter my info linked to my credit card.
Acctinfo.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pdefoe 

Update credit card info

In your my account go payment tab >manage subscription >manage payment method or use this link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pdefoe 

can you log in on a laptop. Payment > Manage Payment Method.

added pic..

unscribe.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pdefoe just pick street or town closest to you . Address is not really important with PM no one verify it . You can put any name on the account to its pre paid 

Need Help? Let's chat.