cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal payment process via pre-registered credit card not working.

Leslie43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried to pay via the normal process a number of times today, and each time I am asked for a four digit PIN.  Have confirmed that the instructions on this site that it should be 1 to make a payment, 2 for a pre-registered card, and then 1 to make a payment.  However this third step now asks for a pin which is 1) new, 2) not the process outlined on the website, and 3) not helpful as I don't have a four digit PIN.  Help?

34 REPLIES 34

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Leslie43 wrote:

I have tried to pay via the normal process a number of times today, and each time I am asked for a four digit PIN.  Have confirmed that the instructions on this site that it should be 1 to make a payment, 2 for a pre-registered card, and then 1 to make a payment.  However this third step now asks for a pin which is 1) new, 2) not the process outlined on the website, and 3) not helpful as I don't have a four digit PIN.  Help?

Did you save your "Welcome to Public Mobile" email ? That email might have your PIN number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leslie43 

You're right! That's new.

I wonder how long that's been that way.

A wish list item to remove @darlicious . No more ex-bf's cranking up your payment card.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Leslie43 wrote:

@Leslie43   To make a payment via the 611 system shouldn't require a PIN so that is unusual.  What about logging into your account and making a manual payment, or if autopay failed try clicking the Reactivate button to push your payment through.  BTW use incognito/private mode and clear your cache/cookies before logging into your account.

Edit: which way did you try paying 611 or self serve account?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Leslie43 wrote:

Try dialing 611 to make a payment with your on-file cc or even a payment voucher.

EDIT...requires a 4 digit PIN. ...(something new).

Need Help? Let's chat.