cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non payment and no access to account

tprystan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my voice service to my phone. I have not been able to log back into my account. Last month my credit card was comprised so a changed credit cards and was having it set up as auto. That did not happened and now my service is cut off and I can't log in to submit my account info. Stuck here with no service. How can I just pay my bill and go on with my life

6 REPLIES 6

ebrender
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

exact same issue here.... what do we do??? 

frustrating that it is so hard to just pay the bill ...

hopefully this can be resolved for us. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tprystan 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Trouble logging in  Reset Password

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tprystan 

Your service is just suspended for non payment.....correct? Pay with a voucher to get your service up and running and deal with everything else when you have time in the next 30 days. Read this...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tprystan 

hi contact a cs agent to remove old card and help put your new one in also get help with your email for account 

you can open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send a private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did your card issuer do any chargebacks? If they charged back a payment from here then you're in for a bit of hurt.

You will need to buy vouchers and contact the support people. But contact them first and see what they have to say to direct you.

What does 611 say?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tprystan   For now purchase a voucher from retailers like Walmart, Canadian Tire, SDM or 711 or Shell plus other gas/convenience stores and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.  You can also get voucher from recharge.com who will email the PIN to you for a fee.  This gives you time to sort out the payment card issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.