cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after plan change

grenierjames
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, hoping someone can help me. My Plan expired on February 19th(so suspended but not deactivated) On March 11th I used a voucher online for a top up. Was previously paying $70.00/month and changed to a $40.00 plan. Also tried to change my number because of a move. My online account says active and shows my number change but I have no service on my phone and no data at all. When I check the system info in my phone it still shows the old numbel. It seems as though the changes did not reach my sim card. Can someone please help.
4 REPLIES 4

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @CaNuCk07,

Thank you for following up, 

The issue was resolved earlier today.

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

np! as long as you sent a PM you're good!  Maybe someone in the forum knows the solution and can get to you quicker.

But hte mods are great, shouldn't be long.

grenierjames
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thank you for your reply. I did send a pm to one of the moderators but haven't heard back. I guess I figured maybe this would catch someone's attention. Thank you.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@grenierjames  With these types of issues, best to send a private message to the moderators and they can assist with getting your account back up and running.

I've aslo tagged a moderator herfe for you @Shazia_K.

Need Help? Let's chat.