cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after paying. Opened two tickets and no repaonse from an agent. What do I do ?

Grimzta
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So my Cc did not go through so I had to re-enter my new card number. Payment was successful but my plan did not renew. I have no service ! And no one is answering my tickets.

9 REPLIES 9

Grimzta

Cool. That would be great.

You should receive the loyalty credits later in the next day or so. 

Grimzta

Okay I tried both with some success. I tried the $1 trick and didn't work. Then I report thing. Logged out and logged back in. It then told me I had to pay an additional $8. I did and service resumed. That $8 is my loyalty credits tho that seemed to have not gone though this morning.

Grimzta

Nothing is working. 😞

@Grimzta 

is your talk/text/data working right now ? It can take awhile for the renewal process to stabilize on day your plan renews. If talk/text/data are working...just go on with your day. If not working...well...that's a different issue.

Grimzta

It shows the amount in available funds not used.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Grimzta 

A couple of tricks that might restart the activation process:

1. Report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Log back in and report your phone found.

2. Manually load up $1 into your available balance.

Or you could wait for customer service agent help.  Can take a few hours for response. 

Grimzta

It shows the available funds. The required amount to cover the plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Grimzta 

if you login to My Account again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser, does it show status changed to Active? or do you see the amount in Available funds and not used?  Please check again

for agent response, did you check your inbox? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

message them again this morning, they usually reply in 2 to 4 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.