cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply to porting ticket

HaydenREB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • My family has moved 3 accounts from Koodo to Public. Everything was fine until my sons attempt yesterday. I need to port his number and no one has replied to my ticket request. Koodo prepaid so have to have a CSR do it. Each time I’ve got a reply within the hour of the request but nothing now. His plan runs out today with his Koodo. Has anyone waited this long before?
10 REPLIES 10

@HaydenREB wrote:

I did call them and they can’t help. They can only do so much from their end and then koodo has to take over.

@HaydenREB   Yes, as long as PM already submitted the porting request, it is good.  Now, call Koodo and ask them why the hold up. 

Also, I understand you said Koodo plan expiring today, lucky Koodo and PM both owned by Telus and they have way to port the line even it is suspended.  So, when you call Koodo , tell them the plan cycle is expiring today, ask them to act fast  🙂

HaydenREB

I did call them and they can’t help. They can only do so much from their end and then koodo has to take over.

HaydenREB

All of those suggestion sounds great if only somebody would reply. I have private messaged them and started two more tickets and nothing.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HaydenREB 

CS_Agent are available from 6:00am to 10:00pm. 
They normally get back to you in a couple of hours. I would suggest you private message them but this may take longer for them to reply.

It would be faster if you chat with them by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot.

If it is a porting issue an need them to restart the porting process again. Also have them check if there is a provisional issue with the SIM.

@JennyJen wrote:

no one has replied to the tickets, it's prepaid so i need to talk to someone.  No texts have come through, still waiting

@JennyJen   So, you just got the first reply about verification

Not sure if it is too early to contact the porting team at this point, but you can try to call them and see if the porting request was indeed submitted.  You have the porting team number yet?  I will message it to you.  Check your community inbox

@JennyJen @There is no one to talk to unfortunately , hence the  reason for cheap in market phone plans 

JennyJen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no one has replied to the tickets, it's prepaid so i need to talk to someone.  No texts have come through, still waiting

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HaydenREB @I just reread you post and noticed you said it was prepaid number in this case you need agent to do this 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@HaydenREB 

Was your son's account with Koodo a prepaid or postpaid account?

Sometimes after porting, rebooting the phone, resetting Network connections, or toggling Airplane Mode on and off helps.

Also try one of the other active SIM cards in your son's phone to see if it still has service. Also try your son's SIM card in one of your phones to see if you can get service from it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HaydenREB @Did you reply yes to the confirmation text for your son line ?

if yes I will send you the number to porting team private message to get it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.