cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Melissa1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,  I'm a new customer,  I signed up yesterday,  but still no service. I also can't get a hold of any customer service people.  I can't submit a ticket,  it keeps saying error. Should I be concerned? I was able to get my voice mail set up with public mobile,  and it does say I'm on public mobile service, and people can call me,  but it says I have no service.  I think I'm just waiting for my phone number to transfer over,  but I'm a bit worried at the moment

3 REPLIES 3

Melissa1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried that,  but there keeps reading an error and I can't submit a ticket

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Melissa1980,

Thank you for reaching out. It's not uncommon for the phone number transfer to take some time. However, to address your concerns promptly, I recommend contacting Public Mobile's customer support. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. They should assist you in verifying the status of your number transfer and address any issues you may be facing.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Melissa1980 

you tried reboot the phone? you tried our sim in another phone?

it might be a problem with the setup, you can open ticket with PM agent by message here, they will refresh the setup for you       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.