cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inbound texts or calls.

Guito
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I can access mobile data and my outbound texts and calls work. I have factory reset two different phones and the problem persists. I have also tried limiting the phones to 3g, still the same problem. Long time subscriber and no changes to my subscription since black Friday. Everything worked fine until Sunday night/Monday morning.

I've tried completely draining the battery, my SIM in another PM subscriber s phone (that works perfectly with their SIM), trying both slots on each of my phones, updating my payment information, and several other things with no luck.

I have sent a message to @CS_Agent and am hoping they have an idea. Anyone have a guess of what may be going on?

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Guito

I had been using a physical SIM and it was no longer working properly. A different SIM would have solved it. An eSim solved it even quicker. I suspect you're right that CS_Agent may have eventually been able to refresh the account to fix it, eventually, but my boss doesn't like me dropping off the grid for a few days. 😉

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Guito 

so you are using physical sim but still not having incoming calls and text now?  There were problem with network on Sunday, but it was for data only I think. 

Yes, if you have messaged CS agent, ask them to refresh your account

Guito

Hi Phil, I don't know if your phone can use an esim, but that's how I ended up solving it ($5.60, not terrible considering how much I've saved here over the years), but still kind of annoying.

Guito

Hello, yes I did try that, thanks. Their SIM worked on both my phones. 

Kelliec

I'm having the same issue. Ling time subscriber. Can make calls and texts. Cannot receive calls or texts for a week now. Customer service tried trouble shooting. Refreshed network. I took sim out, back in, restarted, refreshed network. In sim settings, it says network disconnected while on wifi. When wifi off it says connected,  however still can only make outgoing calls and texts. Seems that it may be an ongoing issue with several customers after reading  some threads.

I dont know what the solution is, but I keep private messaging customer service in Hope it will be resolved. Paying for a service I'm not getting . And missing many important calls and messages

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Guito   Did you try the other PM subscriber's sim  in your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.