cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to recover my pin so I can pay my account. Can you please help me.

ccraighurst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help

8 REPLIES 8

Slongstaff79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On mine it only gives me option for voice-mail password, no other one above.

@ccraighurst wrote:

I can log in to that dashboard but I don’t see the PIN PASSWORD window. I do see the VM PASSWORD  window but nothing above it. 

@ccraighurst 

Website has caching issues and finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

Saying that, if you have access to self service account, you can just change the credit card yourself.  You really don't need the PIN to change credit card.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card 

@ccraighurst , I posted the direct link to it but my message disappeared sorry!

Direct link -> Change Pin #

Edit: I see why now, you made another posts about this that I replied to -> “Lost PIN

@ccraighurst , to change your pin # to one you can remember please use this direct link (as long as you can login to your account to do so)' -> Change Pin#

If that doesn’t work please send a private message to CS_Agent for help -> ‘CS_Agent

How to update your payment card

Edit: I responded to your other post also. I didn’t see it until after I responded to this one!

ccraighurst

I can log in to that dashboard but I don’t see the PIN PASSWORD window. I do see the VM PASSWORD  window but nothing above it. 

ccraighurst

I can’t remember my PIN. I’m trying to make a payment with a new credit card as my previous one was expired. How do I get my PIN number or enter a new one. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ccraighurst can you login My Account?? if you can, you can make payment at My Account directly.   As long as you can login, you can pay there without using the 4 digits account PIN

if you need to make payment urgently to resume service, you can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 on your phone (or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone) to resume service first 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ccraighurst 

Are you able to access your self service account?

It should be in your Profile section? 

Pasted Graphic 1.png

Need Help? Let's chat.