cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No discount for referral

jvardy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  My wife referred me to Public after seeing your $25 credit offer.  She provided the ref #  which was from Public.  I thought we would both receive a $5.00 per month discount but so far neither account shows anything related to that special offer?

Edited by ShawnC to remove referral code

12 REPLIES 12

jvardy

Thanks - see what happens

@jvardy wrote:

Oct 14, 2022 I still see no discount on my account or rewards areas?  Please provide details about what is actually happening here and correct it.

@jvardy   Still stuck then best open a trouble ticket. 

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jvardy

Oct 14, 2022 I still see no discount on my account or rewards areas?  Please provide details about what is actually happening here and correct it.

Moved:

repetitive: another member already stated more than 3.5 hours earlier to wait until the end of the week for the credits

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jvardy   You should see the $5 credit in the account by the end of this week if you qualified for the promo (met the terms).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you get the $10 credit in your account? Did she see the new referral $1 or point in her account?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@jvardy hi the 5 dollars will be in your accounts by the end of the first week of the month and the 4 months following that 

jvardy

Sept 27, 2022.  I don't have a copy of the promo offer.  My wife found it - I believe it was valid until the end of September

jvardy

Sept 27, 2022

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jvardy hi you are on a public forum here,displaying your referral is not permitted go to the top right corner of your post and click on the down arrow in the little circle to remove /edit your number 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What was exact promo offer? Did you become member while offer was valid?

Usually it takes few days for offer reward to appear on your account so I would wait a week or so and then inquire.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jvardywhen did you come on board?

Need Help? Let's chat.