cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data this month???

Krystian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My billing cycle is every 26th, this time I didn't get any data. Why??? Need help. 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Krystian 

If your data counter did not reset upon renewal you need to contact customer support to reset your data counter. It's best to log into your account before and after renewal to check for any anomalies that may have occurred and by taking screenshots of your overview page so that you have a reference.

If your data counter did not reset it should be obvious by your daily usage pages not recording any real usable data amounts in its two 12 hour blocks of data usage reported daily shortly after midnight. 

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Krystian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can't use your data before the new cycle. I've been with public mobile for a few years and this is new. Yes I checked my account. Fact is no one is able to help besides suggestions. So sad, but I think there's only one solution to this. Find a new provider

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you basing it on the warning messages from PM or you cant access data/internet and your self serve shows the data fully used up?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Krystian   It would not be every 26th.  PM is on 30 days cycle, not monthly.  The cycle day will shift one day forward after a 31 days month

Check the My Account and it will tell you when is your next cycle start date and when was your last one

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Krystian hi first you are on a 30 day cycle so it's not always the 26th , go into your self serve account look in data and addons for a line with your data if there is none there then you have used it all up for this cycle

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons. It'll show you how much data you have vs how much you've used in the latest renewal period of 30 days.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's not every 26th. It's 30 days. Perhaps you've run out from when you last renewed. But we've seen a few of these bugs. Did you get any texts from 611 saying something 75% of data and 95% of data?

Need Help? Let's chat.