June 6 promotion for referee

GJR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I refered a customer with my # and I didn't received my $5  for 5 months

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GJR 

You can only track your referrals if you are on the $$ rewards program. You have no way of tracking referrals if you are a points program customer. Did you recieve the Cha-ching text the following day? Did your referral recieve the $10 bonus referral credit? Did they recieve the first $5 RAF credit on Friday June 10th? If possible reach out to your referral first to see if they used your referral code and if they recieved any of their associated RAF credits. With any kind of proof that you made the referral and they activated during the eligibility period you can then ask customer support to open a tech team ticket to find out why it hasn't been applied.

My referral and I are still waiting for ours to be applied....28 days later!🤔

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So the friend signed up on or before June 6th? Do you see their last 4 digits in your refer a friend listings? Do you see the extra $1 or point on the rewards page?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@GJR Please remove your referral number it is not allowed on this Website click the little down arrow top right of your post to delete the number

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Was the right code used without typos and it was done within the promotional period? If so you should have received the text about referring someone.

Your friend can reach out to a CSA to investigate to see if there was an error so they can add it manually

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

TOS requires to remove your referral code. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GJR   Please remove your referral code.  You are not supposed to post the code here for any reason

This is a referral bonus that both sides get it.  So, for referral issue, have the referee, the one wo just activated , to open a single ticket with PM Support for both of you.

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.