cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data this month

pedwards
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why did I not get the 1 GB of data included in my plan this month I have been using my bonus data without realizing it

7 REPLIES 7

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You keep saying this month, but not answering when your renewal is. Public Mobile removes lines for items that are used up. Odds are good that your renewal is likely soon, and you burned your data last month (as part of this 30 day cycle). Ex. My next renewal is on the 15th. Half my data is from May, half is for June. Then I will get refreshed on the 15th and I will have it all again. It is not month to month here, so "this month" is kind of meaningless.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards 

I would suggest you either use a wifi app like TextNow, Tango or WhatsApp if your renewal date is coming up soon. Or purchase an Add-on for $15/1gb of data.

pedwards

Data usage is under 100 MB 1 GB of data with my plan simply did not show up this month

pedwards

I have used very little data this month but it has all come out of my bonus data my plan is up to speed and fully paid

Meow
Mayor / Maire

When was your latest renewal? So far I never experienced missing data by Plan allowance.

Maybe you used ll of it not realizing that your data is on. Some Apps love to connect to Internet all the time.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pedwards   It could be that you have used up the 1GB already

A reminder, PM cycle is running on 30 days and hence the cycle start date keeps changing.  Check your current cycle start date (would be the date you last paid or Autopay last triggered for you)

Then review your Web (data) usage by going to My Account, Usage history page.  Filter from the first day of your cycle and look for Web traffic (don't trust the Sort feature, it looks sorted but it is not).  Go through each page and try to sum up the usage to see if it exceeds your 1GB allowance

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/           . - .      Sample screenshot only.  Remember to hide real phone numbers   https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/ . - . Sample screenshot only. Remember to hide real phone numbers

If you are using Android phone, you can also review your usage on the device by going to Mobile usage page, change the start date to match your PM cycle start date.  It will show you how much date you used and which app used that

E-MobileData.png

If you are using iPhone, sorry, you cannot track your usage back if you are using iOS unless you have reset your data every cycle, which likely you didn't.  

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi when did your plan renew? Is it possible it has already been used check in your account under data and add ons also check your recent usage

Need Help? Let's chat.