cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting calls

lepusjim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail. Done everything suggested by chat not and still not working. 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lepusjim 

Once you have successfully ported over to PM by replying to the text with the old SIM in the phone.

You need to reboot the phone by holding down the power button and power off then wait 2 minutes then power back on.

@lepusjim wrote:

I'm on the phone with my previous carrier. Apparently they received the request to transfer but did not send (or I didn't receive) an authorization, so it was cancelled. How do I fix that. It's been 3 weeks since I switched to public. 

Both account have to be active! Do not close old account. Correct porting will do that automatically.

Contact agent to resend porting request.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

Keep old SIM in the phone. Reply Yes within 90 minutes.

lepusjim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the phone with my previous carrier. Apparently they received the request to transfer but did not send (or I didn't receive) an authorization, so it was cancelled. How do I fix that. It's been 3 weeks since I switched to public. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lepusjim    Have you tried moving the SIM to another phone and restart phone, after a few minutes move the SIM back to your phone and reboot.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@lepusjim hi I know you said you have tried things but did you check to see if do not disturb is on have you tried to reseat your sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.