cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls coming in or going out

Robin33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched to canada wide calling and now when I call out I get an automatic message that the call can’t be completed as dialed and when someone tries to call me they get a message about roaming. I’m in canada with a Canadian PM number. 

5 REPLIES 5

Samoura

I can only call. Cannot receive sms, send sms, receive calls. Been like this since yesterday evening and no one from PM is answering me. I activated my plan yesterday evening...

Robin33

I can send text messages through my PM # it’s only the phone calls that are messed up. According to my phone I have service with PM.     What do phone calls have to do with the wifi network? It’s not clear to me. 

Robin33

I did this. The account is paid up and submitted a ticket. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Robin33 

Might also want to try a network reset of your phone.  Note: this will erase any saved wifi passwords.  

You could try PM SIM card in another working phone.  That will help determine whether hardware setup issue versus PM service problem. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Can you sign into your account to see if the account is paid up and have available funds. If yes, reboot phone and try again. If it still doesn't work use the chatbot to submit a ticket to Public Mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.