cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Data

ChrisSterry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent My wife and I both removed our PM sim card for 2 months from 8 Oct while we were out of Canada. I replaced my sim on return. My phone / text service works but I cannot get access to data on my iPhone 14. On the iPhone Control Centre page, the phone says Public Mobile 5G with 2-3 dots indicating service but if I attempt to access the internet or any other web based function my phone says I am not connected to the Internet. I have tried all the tips provided by your Chat Bot but with no success. I have been charged by automatic top up, with my current cycle being 1 month from 23 Nov. Can you help?

5 REPLIES 5

ChrisSterry

Fixed! Thankyou. I had previously reset my Network Settings but that had not worked. This time I deleted the VPN profile (I can see it has overseas origins) rebooted my phone and I have now have access to data. Thanks. 

ChrisSterry

Thank you for that. I will try those suggestions. 

ChrisSterry

Thanks for the input. Yes I rebooted and have sent a message. Awaiting response. 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On an iPhone you should  Reset All Networks or Reset Network Settings on your phone. Then check your VPN setting and delete the entire VPN profile. This is a common problem if you used another carrier's Sim card while away.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisSterry 

Did you reboot your phone by powering off then back on?

If that didn’t work then contact a CS_Agent by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.